Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another updates

Finally, submitted my thesis!! but not really satisfy with it as it lacks of hard-work from me, I admit it >.<
I don't think I'm qualified to be a master student in future if continue my always-last-minute attitude like now...

really a stress and tiring weeks I had, but no stress, life would be no challenges and won't be meaningful I guess...

so as usual, while im busy-ing with my assignments and thesis, it never stop me to spare some times for my family, especially my adorable yet naughty niece, and also my friends...I think that's why I always finish my works in very last minutesT.T


1) my coursemates and dancemates as well...yes I actually dance, don't doubt me,lol..we not only dance but we love to sing too^^



        
      really had fun with the girls and they're ROCKS!!


at the backstage 

2) my 1yr and 3mnths niece Vyann, she's growing well and more naughty nowadays... 
she's now learning to walk and speak=)




3) my Lady's birthday!!

just me and daddy together with little Vyann celebrated with her while the other 3 princess and princes are working hard over Sg to buy her bungalow perhaps....but I'm sure my Lady still can feel their love across the South China Sea ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muacks.

Jobless Girl said...

Your niece (Vyann) is cute.