Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sadness.....T_T

my little baby~ow~
please wake up~wake up wake up~
at least let me knw u are still alive babe~
cant live witout u my babe~
without u i cant take picture, cant hear my fav songs whenever i like to~

**********************************************************************

ok, im nt cisin till act insane at here....
wat i mentioned above is bout my 11mnths 5days baby~N85 handphone!!!
my multifunction hp~now become a dead corpse inside my closet.........
im just too clumsy, too forgotten, too..........haei......just too careless till let it drop in2 the SEA together with me and now, my babe is so weak to stay conscious, i hav no idea hw to save it back even i tried to expose it under the sun rite after tat and dried it with the hairdryer.............
im just waiting the time cum and will send it to singapore hospital since it still under warranty........
hopefully it can awake from death.............

miracle.....miracle........looking for miracle now.................(praying hard)




No comments: