Thursday, April 2, 2009

April fool…..A big JOKE~

What do remind you of April Fool?
1st April? Trick? Play around people? Joke?

ya.....joke.....it's really a HUGE JOKE for me ~it's like playing roller coaster with up and down feeling................

thanx to ahWong....it's u the one who teach me to be more careful with my properties along wherever i go in future.....'Lei Hou Yeh~~'....

seems it's April Fool~and with the cant-be-mad and cant-be-angry rule, just accept the 'Joke' with my 'generous' heart with some fractious content inside......

FoRg iVe and..........NEVER foRgeT~

9 comments:

Ken said...

Nice joke, wasn't it?
Cool huh. gave u a one-nite of heart pumping yet sleepless lesson. but hurt feeling ar.

Victoria Voo said...

ya....
'lei yan ju lei'~
tell mr. Alson u bully me then u knw~
hehe

Alson Lum said...

ohhh....who who who.... dare to bully Mrs Lum arh? :P

plank ton said...

die la u ah wong.. i cant help u de.. i will pray for u when u..

Evelyn (伊夫林君) said...

wow, u b'cum mr lum liao, hw cum nv invite me 2 ur weddin ar, my zhu zhu mei mei.. anyway, on april fool ur er zi wen ar kena trick by me.. i sent her a apirl fool sms tat dae.. lol..

Alson Lum said...

Hahaha if my dear never bully you all gd already....tat y i abit surpise wo when my dear say got people bully her...hmmmm...lol :P

Ken said...

OMG!! Sorry, sorry, mr alson.

Damn u, frank! Pray wad pray? lol...

Victoria Voo said...

ahahaha.....i cant help u le ahwong, i will pray together wit frank when u..... kekekeke

Alson Lum said...

LOL! Mr. Ken, don't need to be sorry lar...I also never blame you...but.......

I maybe going to KK on 20 April...whahahaha.