Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celaka~!

Bad mood bad mood………
Well, since I’m so ‘soi’ these few days, blogging is the best way I release my anger and distress instead of keep it inside my heart n cos internal injury in future.


Im sure I will be the victim of Alzheimer in future, becos of my malfunction of my nerves n brain……my memory is getting worse recently, owes forgt this and that, take the bag n forgt my hp, take my hp forgt my wallet, maybe one day later I might forgt to wear pants n leave house like that…..


I can easily left my hp n hostel door key on the table at hostel which I just hold them in my hand a minute ago and went to school like that. It was happened yesterday, when back from school ard 4.45pm, I can’t enter my house without the key cos the door had been locked, I forced to went to the HEP office to get the spare keys from a staff there, who is a bxtch woman staff with her face as busuk as the a tone of 2 years accumulated rubbishes, fxcking damn unkindness no matter her way of talking or looking…..i wonder how the other staffs can work together with her……after got the keys and entered my hostel house finally, I rushed bec to the office to return the key before the office closed at 5pm, cos if I return it on the next day, I need to pay extra rm1 for it, and it’s not worth for me to do so since I’m so unsatisfied the way the bxtch treat me…sori la…




The next day, the bad luck god hasn’t leave me yet….i went to citymall with Amanda, Dalton and Graham for our lunch and shop for my course mate-Lee Fen birthday present. We bought a cloth for her, when doing payment, I just realized that my wallet only left a piece of RM50, which I remember I had take out RM 200 a day be4, now only left RM50, where the other RM 150??? I tried recall bec what I had done after went to ATM………………………………………….


~~~recall~~~
After take out the money from CiMB bank, I went to PPiB to meet my Japanese lecturer concerning my replacement class, and then to library for 2-3hrs, I never left out my bag during the time, so the $$ still along with me….ok lets c after that, after library, I went bec hostel, and went to HEP office for the spare keys, then entered my hostel house, put off my bag and jacket, took my hp and the keys and rushed bec to the office….hmm?...Wait…was the $$ being stolen at this time? Well, I think of hundreds of times, the probability of my $$ stolen during the time I went to office to return the key is 90%, becos after that I never went out to anywhere till the next day to skul and citymall, and I never take out my wallet from my bag too till I went to citymall….Alrite, the next part which more excited was, I had locked the door when I went to office, so that’s mean from the 90% of probability, it is 100% that the person/ ghost who stole my $$ was inside my hostel! That’s mean is my house mate! (my roommate hasn’t beck yet that day, and I just realized they all inside their room while I was seeking help from somebody to help me open door, holly shit$#%##!@^*) Well, it’s my 2nd time my $$ being stolen at hostel, the 1st time oso occurred when I was in hostel during last semester which I thought is my mistaken seem its only RM50….


Argh……it’s remind me the article about the zodiac fortune for 2009, it has mentioned that Dragon year is not good in wealth in this Ox year…zzzz….before this lose my umbrella, now lose $$, nt sure it’s just a coincidence or im the unlucky person among them, argh…….now it’s no use for me to think who is the bxtch thief that stole my $$, since I have no any evidence or CCTV inside the hostel, just blame myself for being so careless everytime, so just treat it as a lesson for me to be more careful on take care of my properties no matter where I am from now…..



5 comments:

Ken said...

Cool down, pal.
every person got 'sam sui luk wong' de. Afta d bad is gone, here comes d good one.

Ei, got so serious meh? Not wearing pant n leave home lidat. Hehe...

~Let's say gud-bye 2 ur RM150 + RM50 + Umbrella~
*waving hand with handkerchief*

Anonymous said...

Relax my dear, i teach u how to catch mouse...with mouse traps..it works all the time. =p

Victoria Voo said...

ken: haei.....i scare more RM will fly away in future, dunnw when my banana laptop will be their sasaran de lo.....hav to live in fear and be alert....hug the wallet n laptop together while sleeping,hahaha

Wenddi said...

hey dear,cheer up^-^

Victoria Voo said...

dun worry, i will cheer up~^_^