Thursday, January 1, 2009

HapPy nEw YeAr 2009~!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~!!!

My wish list for 2009 :
1. Get a better pointer for new semester.
2. Get a brand new car.(Then no need to walk under the big n hot sun at the damn large uni, exhausted u knw sometimes)
3. Be happier.
4. Be smarter.
5. Be healthier.
6. Be slimmer~.
7. Can gather with all my form6 friends one day, so miss them.
8. My all family members can stay happy n healthy.
9. Hair grow longer fast fast.
10. Get more more $$$.
11. My house can finish up being renovated.
12. Can have my own bedroom.
13. All the bad lucks stay away from me.
14. All the annoying person can stay away from me.
15. Stop receiving weird sms from strangers.
16. Grow taller.
17. Be stronger n tougher.
18. Have more time in a day....to sleep....ZZzzzzzzzz.....
19. He can stay healthy n happy all the times.
20.........
................
..................
....................
......................
........................
2009. World Peace.

6 comments:

利芯 said...

lol...
grow taller ar?
macam impossible abit o...
wahahahaha....

Victoria Voo said...

haha,yala, knw u taller than me la, bluer~

Anonymous said...

Try to jump more...but abit too late lar... :P

Victoria Voo said...

ya....too late for us issit?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha i'm fine as long i taller then my dear can liao :P

Wenddi said...

HaPpY ChiNeSe New Ye@r^-^