Tuesday, October 28, 2008

blank blank blank........

Omg.....programming are sucks!
10++hours i hav sat in front of my laptop, stared on the sample that done by senior for the programming assignment........but........I still hav no idea wat to write for my project! oh... really shyt.....my mind blank now, eventhough i tried so hard to squeeze my brain out till it kering kontang...no use at all!!......help me! anybody.......really envy for those who can easily write a thousand words and publish a book eventhough the readers might not get wat the writer write.....sigh.......

4 comments:

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Thank God that I have such experience before has over. Quite sick of programming codes.

Reference:
http://adrianfoo88.blogspot.com/2008/10/university-assignments.html

Do it slowly. That's what I did.

Ken said...

haha...
syukur alhamdullilah, i no nid 2 take. Yeah!!! Hahaha...add oil bah!

Anonymous said...

Do worry my dear, we will be able to help you. I believe 3 nob will win a genius for sure. :p Jia you!

Victoria Voo said...

wow...thNX guys.muakss!!haha