Tuesday, September 16, 2008

%$@^*&(^$#>.......

Tired....want fall ady....im nearly collapse....
the non-stop exam really can kill a student...
and the feeling of miss somebody oso can kill a person, i hate this......
the better way to keep away the stress and keep relax my mind, just cry.....
cry alone better u cry in front ppl....
cry till my eyes swollen and smaller n smaller, better getting smaller till cant c this world....
suffer, really suffer, my best fren called 'Headache' owes find me once or twice a week, panadol has became my vitamin ady now, and the other auntie and uncle such as 'flu', 'fever','cough' owes surround me but never show up their face, which make me more suffer....maybe my antibody strong enuf to halau them but the feeling of almost getting ill really suffer u knw....mummy~...
Down
down
down
.......my feeling is extremely down now......leave me alone pls.......

4 comments:

Lo Jhun Haw said...

oi~ Be strong ba!! Stronger than "them"!! "they" will scare and run away!! cheers~~

Anonymous said...

my dear daughter how r u? dont worry k. wan2 cry juz cry!! or mom teman u cry.. be tough. tell those 'relatives' they cant beat u. show them colours!! mom owes CHANG u~

Victoria Voo said...

mummy~come bec la, teman me cry and laugh la, so miss u o~muaks!

Anonymous said...

Be strong my dear, i'm always a call away when you need me. 私は愛する