Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My New Pet!!

Hello guys~ahaha, its been a long long time I din update my blog....really lazy la,LAZY!!!!!!!!
Now gt a chance to online at library using my own laptop, so try to write something in my blog lo~hehe....


Oh ya, by the way, here's my new pet from my daddy, he bought it to me last 2 weeks at Picom PC fair. Thanx daddy~muaks!

Simple description for my new pet:
Name: Xiao Huang/Little Yellow/Banana
Sex: Male
Brand: DELL Inspiron 1420 %#$@$ series...(forgt)
Age:2 weeks
Screen size: 14.1' inch
Weight: 2.5KG with battery
Height: undefined
Colour: Yellow
Hobby: Sleep and dating with his Owner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo finally!!!!!

Victoria Voo said...

wuahahaha...at first i want to buy Compact de then our bio group all is compact family lo, but last last attract by dell lo......now ahwong said im a betrayer,haha